Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wicked Mouth

I dont know why I do it? I dont know how it all starts. Well I guess if I knew that I wouldnt be here. I cannot pinpoint the exact day or year for that matter when sarcasm started flowing from my tongue, or when I started seeing red ! It must have been a gradual phenomenon, because here I am on the verge of turning... 3. (lets just say I am old, and not getting younger), and am not getting any better at controlling my anger and my caustic tongue. It has got me into very tricky situations, and I think I am the worst affected in the situation. But like a wise man once said - words once uttered cannot be taken back. I know there will be others out there, like me who get these uncontrollable urges of temper..and I wish someone would turn off my switch or even put a mute button on me !!!
I would like to think that I have mellowed (slightly) over the years, but hey there is no measuring tape for taking stock of ones tantrum levels...so I can only hope & pray that I stop this tirade before it gets the better of the people I love.
Hope to write about happier occassions in future...

1 comment:

  1. How do you get through the day without sarcasm!? :) I admit,I think I was a very bad influence on you. Hopefully the situation has calmed and you weren't too badly maimed...

    Kim

    ReplyDelete